Wednesday, October 31, 2007

You know you're a bike dork when...

You dress as an early 1920's cyclist for Halloween. So I guess I'll recap on some recent stuff first. Last week went by uneventful, until the weekend. Friday night I went out to dinner with Alycia and Carly and then a bunch of juniors that I don't know at T.G.I. Fridays. It was pretty good, did not really have much of an appetite but it was still good. Any meal that starts with good people and fried macaroni is bound to be good. I also got to drive the new car out to dinner, even though it was raining it was still cool to drive. I went home to bed early because I would have to sit through the ACT's the following morning. Saturday morning greeted me with a loud wake up call and more rain. Perfect cross weather...stupid tests. However the tests went well as far as I could tell. Afterwards I went home and hung out for awhile, then I went over to Ursinus to visit my friend Kara from the beach. It was a pretty good time; Ursinus was nice but a little small for me. Sunday was pretty uneventful as a whole, and then we're back to the weekdays and school.
Today was Halloween. I'm not a huge fan of this holliday and did not plan on trick or treating. I did not dress up for school, first year ever that I didn't. After school I got dressed for work and hopped in my car and off I went. I pull in the parking lot and see a sign on the door. The shop lost power and would be closed for the day! WTF! Can't anyone call me and tell me! Oh well so I drive home and decide to make the best of it and go trick or treating with Alycia and Carly. So I dressed up in my new wool jersey, put on dress shoes and high socks, grabbed an old looking hat, and strapped two tubes around my back. I looked pretty authentic, I even worked in a British accent for my candy getting. It was pretty fun, though I deffinitly feel a bit old to be doing this stuff. However this was probably my last chance to do it before college, and then it will be me taking my kids around...scary shit. Oh well no worries mate.

Peace,
Patrick

No comments: