Monday, October 1, 2007

One of those days...

Today was just one of those days. The days where you wake up in the morning and you know its not really going to be fun. After a long weekend of racing and hanging out the unfortunite enemy of weekend warriors appears and hits fast and hard, I'm speaking of course about Monday mornings. This perticular Monday was met with some serious resistance in the form of the snooz button. I must have hit it like at least three times or so. I wake up late, get my stuff together and eat my breakfast of champions...poptarts. Off to school where in my second class I was again asked to ponder the question of "Why are we here?". I don't know the answer to this question and I don't think I really want to know. I am perfectly content in knowing that I am here and I am going to enjoy it while I can. Luckly I got to leave school early for a Doctors appointment, because I really wasn't in the mood for pondering about calculus. After that it was off to work which was fairly uneventful, aside from learning that I could send my Specialized tires back based on their satisfaction gaurentee. Oh well it really wasn't that bad after all but it sure did feel like when I woke up. Anyway tomarrow is cyclocross practice at Bridgeton, so tomarrow is bound to be fun.

Peace,
Patrick

No comments: